The last two weeks have been kind of slow. We just got back from Idaho on Sunday. We headed up there over Easter weekend to hang out with my sister and brother-in-law and their kids. They are SO cute! I swear kids grow too fast!! I always heard people say that when I was little and thought it didn't make sense or that only old people said that and now I totally believe it. That must mean I am getting old! I am currently watching my neighbors kids for a couple days and they are SO flippin' cute! I love that little kids are like my best buddies. I get to watch them till Friday and it is nice to watch kids that I love and don't often get to watch. (I love all the kids I watch. It is just fun to watch a friend's kids.) Idaho was fun and we are trying to resist the temptation to go down to St. George before Memorial day. It would be nice.
Jeff is now done with all his crazy overtime since tax season is over. Just as he gets a break his school schedule will get even crazier! Lucky him! I am so glad he is such a hard worker. It will be so nice when all his schooling is done with and he can just pick a long term job that we both enjoy. However, Fidelity is a great company to work for and maybe we will just stay there for a while. Who knows?!?! Next week is another family for 5 days and then St. George and Denver 2 days after that. The summer just keeps getting busier and busier. We are WAY boring and have nothing new really going on. I guess that is all for now.
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment