I am really ready for a change. I have been itching really bad to redo a ton of stuff in my house. We are ready to give up on the selling idea. We have been putting so many projects off for a about a year and a half thinking that we don't want to waste money on a house that we won't live in for very long. However, I am ready for these projects to happen. I want new carpet, a new sectional, AC, a garden, sod in the backyard. I want to redo my bedroom. The colors are red and brown and I would like to make them blue and brown and gold/cream. I want to paint a few accent walls. I could really love making this into a game. I went garage saling this last Saturday and found some very cute patio chairs for our front porch and I love them! I think I will try and make these change as cheap as possible but since we will probably be here for a few more years we need to start working on some of these things. We really love our ward and neighborhood and I am actually really excited to be staying close. It is just so tough to see such amazing deals out there and not want to get in on the deals. We could afford a bigger and better house but we just aren't willing to walk away from our house at a loss. I am so excited to do these projects together and see them come together. New carpet and a new couch and fridge is ALL it would take to make me super pleased!!! That isn't too much right??? It will probably take us a while to do all of this but I am actually super excited! If you have any advice or tips for me...please share!
P.S. please leave a comment on here sometimes so I know that someone is reading this! THANKS!!!
P.S.S. we are no longer on a dodgeball team so you don't have to be jealous.
Monday, April 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What you gave up dodgeball? Thats just something I don't understand.:) Super excited to see all those changes and super happy that your staying put in our ward for alittle while longer.
ReplyDeleteha ha!!! That's so funny that you are itching to do projects. Topher and I bought a gazebo/tent thing and a 5 piece patio furniture set last Thursday at Home Depot. The patio furniture was only $150, which was a great deal considering all the other patio furniture we've considered. :O) My advise is start looking at the bigger places like RC Willey because I'm sure they'll be having a Memorial Day Sale, no? We're hoping to get a BBQ and/or a new kitchen table that weekend. I guess only time will tell. :O) Good luck on your projects!
ReplyDelete