Friday, April 30, 2010

When ANXIETY Attacks...

Can I just tell you that I feel like I need blood pressure medication when I watch any sport when I care about about the outcome! I have to say despite all of the referees issues of not knowing how to call much of anything correctly, we BEAT the Thuggets. I also have learned that I hate Carmello Anthony just about as much as I hate Kobe Bryant. They must have gone to acting school when they both got into the NBA. I am a million times worse at controlling my temper and frustration when it comes to football and my Broncos. I REALLY hope that we can finally shut the Laker's up for the first time in a really long time. I have to have faith, right? I seriously think I need to stop caring so much about sports. It is just SO hard!! Everyone who knows me, knows that I LOVE my teams. I am so HAPPY right now. I want to wear my Williams jersey to Denver to rub it into my Denver relatives but I just know that because they are Laker fans at heart, they will just tell me we will lose to the "right" team soon. I will have to let you know what I end up deciding! :) I will make sure I stand up for the true team! GO JAZZ!!!!

P.S. D-Will better be okay for the Lakers. We are in huge trouble if not!

No comments:

Post a Comment