Thursday, May 6, 2010
A Mile High
Someday I will figure out how to post pictures on this blog. We went to Denver this past weekend to see our families. My brother Mark and his wife live there and also Jeff's brother and his wife and daughters live there. It was great to see them. We got some family pictures taken. It was really nice since Jeff and I haven't taken professional pictures since we got married. We got to see Denver once on purpose and once by accident. I really love it there! Our niece turned 1 this weekend. We attended two really fun birthday parties. We are trying to decide the next move for us. Do we stay here and go for more schooling and work or do we try and uproot and move somewhere? I just don't know. We love it here and are so happy but part of us is ready for a new chapter in our lives. We are doing so great right now. The only thing right now that is a little tough is getting closer to our due date and not being pregnant again. Hopefully our turn will come soon. We had the chance to go out to dinner with Mark and Kandice at Olive Garden and we had such a great time. Towards the end of dinner I saw this little old couple and overheard their waiter telling them that their meal had been paid for. It really made me think that there really are good people out there. I want to do that sometime soon. Find someone that looks like they could use a pick me up and just find a nice, random and secret way to help. The only thing that could have made the trip better is if the Jazz had beat the Lakers at least once! I hate them so bad. Tons of Jeff's family are Laker fans and I wanted nothing more than to be able to trash talk. Hopefully we can pull out at least a couple games! Someone tell me how to upload pictures on this blog and I will post some! Thanks for the hospitality Mark and Kandice and Mel and Kevin! It was great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
when you go in to "add a new post" and that "window" pops up.. on the tool bar.. on the Right side.. there are three little pics. one is video, and one is pictures.. click on that, and then you add.. although, i must warn you.. the first picture you put up.. will be the last one to post on your blog.. so you have to upload pictures opposite.. haha.. confusing??? yes i do say so.. good luck!
ReplyDeleteps: glad you had fun in colorado!