Tuesday, May 25, 2010

REMODEL!

We started the demolition work on the house yesterday and can I just tell you it is a HUGE project. We tore up the tile today and yesterday. It was such a pain in the butt. However, it is done! We also bought the flooring we are putting down today. I am SUPER excited about the flooring we found. I did take a few before pictures and I will hopefully figure out how to post some pictures and put the before and afters on here. I just got done watching a family of 4 for 6 days and I absolutely loved it. They were amazingly well behaved kids. I must mention that the parents still sleep on a queen size bed and he is a Dr. That should be one of the first purchases you make! I don't want to to hear anyone say "then you can cuddle with your spouse." I love Jeff and we cuddle but then we roll onto our sides of the bed and say "love you, goodnight." I also hope my kids are as well behaved as the kids I watched. Tomorrow we tear up the particle board. Then this weekend my in-laws (who are amazing BTW) are coming help lay down the new floors. Then next week it's carpet. We put the A/C in last week and we are loving it all ready. It is so great! That is about all that is new with us. I am dying my hair back to brown. I think I like it better. I think that is about all. I can't wait to see it all finished. Then the next weekend I am off to St. George with my mom and my good friend since I was 8 and her mother. I can't wait for a girl's weekend and lay out!  It will be perfect timing for a vacation after all the remodel work!

4 comments:

  1. Yes, pictures please! Sounds like you're staying busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know if you need help posting pictures, but I know you're a smart girl and will probably just figure it out. Pictures will be nice. I had no idea that you were planning on doing so much! Good for you guys! Sounds like a great project for the beginning of the summer! :O)

    ReplyDelete