Monday, January 24, 2011

Wishing we were in the housing market...

I just found like 3-4 houses I REALLY love but unfortunately we aren't in the market right now. (so why am I looking?!?!)  I wish so much that we were in a place where we could buy a house and just get out of this house. We can afford a better house but we just can't justify selling this house for almost nothing and moving when we really have no reason to move. We haven't out grown the house we are in, we can easily afford the house and still have tons of freedom, we LOVE our ward and area and the list goes on and on. I just want to get into a house that we can stay in for a while and enjoy and have a family in but we also don't know where we will be in 3-5 years and need to make sure that we know what we want and where we want to be in that time. Until then I guess we will just be happy here and enjoy playing and traveling and enjoying our time without the stress of it all...That is what I wanted to say at the moment and now I will stop complaining. Sorry this post is random.

3 comments:

  1. I wish I had a house. period. But I know the feeling. I'm always looking on line at homes for sale, even though we are not looking to buy yet. It's fun to dream, right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why don't you go ahead and move, keep the house you're in, and rent it to me and Kirk?? Then, in 2 years, we'll buy it from you! I think that's a win-win. Where do I sign?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura, I am sorry. I sounded like a brat. :) You will get there and be so glad when you are there. Finishing school is a way better plan! I am trying to figure out ways to get into a different house without having to sell mine in this crappy economy. Cam, you have good ideas...maybe we will think about that one!

    ReplyDelete