This will be short and unsweet....I feel like all I have been doing the last week or so is WORK and it only gets worse for the next week! I leave tomorrow for a weekend of work. I like the kids I am watching and there is only two of them. They are 11 and 8 (or somewhere in that range) I get to drive a sweet car around and they are in school one of the days I will be getting paid so I really can't complain. It just feels like Jeff has been working SO much (poor guy is putting in like 13 hr work days almost everyday and doing school) that one of us is usually working. I guess this is the life I asked for when I told him to go back to school and get his MBA. It will only get harder though if we ever have kids.
Let me add....I love my job!!! However, a couple of days ago I was about ready to throw in the towel with a certain family and realized that it is a good thing that I ADORE the kids in that family or else I would be gone so fast. I don't get why people don't understand that when you are treated with respect you should also return that respect in your interactions. I swear I am good at my job and shouldn't let grouchy people piss me off but it did, and now I will move past it and realize that she is just an unhappy person naturally and it isn't personal. That is all I have to say since I should have packed like 5 hours ago and done more house work. So off I go to do the mundane job of finishing cleaning the house so I can leave it clean and pack and get a few more things done before having to wake up and leave for 4 days. BLAH!!!
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment