Can I just tell everyone how excited I am to get out of this cold crappy weather!?! We get to go to paradise in less than 3 weeks. I can't wait! It should be really fun. Especially considering how much we have both been working. We get to go to a place where the rest of the world doesn't seem to exist. I love that. I will be missing my niece's baptism and am not very happy about that. I will figure out a way to make it up to her. I asked my sister if we could just re-enact it when they come down the following weekend. We decided that might be a little sacrilegious....so guess not. Jeff has been working his butt off in his new position and seems to be doing well. We have definitely been keeping busy.
I am SOOOO ready for spring. I usually don't mind winter but it has been SO cold it feels like this winter is lasting forever! I am also ready for a daylight and sunshine. Swimming and laying out. I can't wait! I feel like lately my attitude has matched the weather. I haven't had the best attitude the last few weeks and know that it has everything to do with winter, work and wanting a baby. I get so much fulfillment out of my job and working with kids everyday. It just isn't the same as if it were my kids. At this point I would take twins. That is saying something. We have been married 5 years and 7 months. I feel like I have been ready for like 4 years of that time. Jeff maybe hasn't and that's okay. But we are both so ready. Someday it will be our turn and we will want our alone time back but until then....bring on the kids!!!
On to something else, I am thinking about reading "Water for Elephants". If anyone has read this and can tell me if it's too romantic and exciting enough that would be great. I want to get it before we leave so I can read more than one book on our cruise. I also had the opportunity to watch my sweet new little nephew Kamden yesterday. Babies that little DO not make it easier for the whole "wanting kids" process. They are so perfect, even as they scream. He is SOOO cute and I wish he was mine. But I guess if he can't be mine, him being my nephew is the next best thing. We have a lot to look forward to in the next month. Should be a great month!!!
Friday, February 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What are you talking about Summer?!? Twins are awesome!!! Don't worry, you are way too good with kids for God to not give you any. He is just waiting to send you the perfect one.
ReplyDeleteHave fun on your cruise :)