Monday, March 12, 2012
Going Private
I know hardly anyone reads this but I have decided now that we are having a baby and I will be posting more private things on here that it's time to go private. I would love for anyone that wants to view this blog to have access to it. I just would like to know who is reading it. :) Leave a comment with your email and address and I will make sure to send you an invite! Thanks!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me! cortniebain@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI'm reading it!!! michelle.stenquist@gmail.com please!!!
ReplyDeleteI read it!! Mine's under brockbar@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteHarrislara2@gmail.com :) we need to teach you how to post pictures before the baby comes!! :)
ReplyDeletetarecm@gmail.com, thanks!
ReplyDeleteazrawlins@gmail
ReplyDeleteBluedolphinbre@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI think you're smart, and I'd love to keep reading! Thanks! Tiffany Johnson ti2f@hotmail.com
ReplyDeletecherilyn6987@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteDon't forget Auntie Cori! Need to keep an eye on that little one and mommy and daddy! cori@coriconnors.com
ReplyDeleteHey Summer - I don't know if you remember me from high school but I found your blog off of the Rawlins' and have recently been reading. You have given me a lot of comfort through our own infertility struggles! Thank you, and I would love to keep reading.
ReplyDeletekenziestratford@gmail.com
ErinToolson@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI only want in if your planning on learning to pics of your cute baby on it;)
ReplyDeleteYes please!! hannahwcollett@gmail.com
ReplyDeletekelseynator@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI hope this means you'll be posting pictures!
ReplyDeleteThepoulsenpack@gmail.com
me!! jani.poulson@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI would love to keep following your family's many adventures! brookerose880@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteHey lady! Add me to your list! :) tiffaniebooker@gmail.com hope things are going well! It was good to see you last month!
ReplyDeleteKayMaeBug@hotmail.com
ReplyDeletek_s_5@hotmail.com
ReplyDelete