Friday, July 2, 2010
Mothers are amazing!
I would just like to say that I am not sure how you moms out there do it. I am always impressed when I watch other peoples kids when I get them all dressed and fed and ready for the day. I am 3 days in of 12 days of watching a family while they are in Europe. They are super good kids but it's such a task to get them all ready and keep them on routine. I love these kids though. They are very good kids and are so sweet. I feel so bad when the oldest (she's 8) cries for her mom at night. I have resorted to letting her sleep in the walk in closet of the master bedroom where I am sleeping. (I promise she likes it, it isn't abuse!) I also got told I was mean because I dunked the 2 year old under the water like 10 times while we were swimming. Maybe I am mean but it teaches them to hold their breath. I blow in his face first so he holds his breathe. I also keep forgetting that some kids you just can't leave alone for like 2 minutes. I left this little man in my family room for about two minutes or less and when I came back he had found a spray cleaner and went to town on my furniture (brand new furniture by the way) luckily it didn't hurt anything. That will teach me. (yes, we left the cleaner out on the kitchen counter and didn't move it when we go here) Now I get to have a 4th of July weekend with some friends and Jeff and swim and relax only to go back for 9 more days. I can do this...right?!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment