Okay, so I am going to start a recipe swap. This is not something that you come to buy because we all know that lots of people sell things at their house. :) I am in desperate need of new recipes and would LOVE to try some. I am a person who has to try something to know if it's worth making. I never make things without having tried them first. I have to know first hand that it is good. So PLEASE let me know if you want more information. I am trying to decide between Wednesday and Thursday of next week. That would be either August 4th or 5th. It will be at my house and anyone is welcome to come. Please let me know if you are interested and I will give you the details.
On another note, I am so glad to be home. I did the math today and figured out that I will have slept at home a total of 10 days by the end of July. It is nice to be home for a bit before I leave again for a few days next week. I am pretty excited that my sister is coming to town in a couple weeks. I also get to meet my in-laws in St. George in a few weeks. August is going to be a fun month but I can't believe the summer is almost over. I also just found out that my brother and his wife are going to be having a boy finally! They have 3 girls and this is most likely going to be their last baby so we are all SO excited!!!! I have 6 nieces and 2 nephews so it's about time we have another boy in this family!!! Let me know if anyone is interested in the recipe swap because I want as many people as possible to come. Thanks!
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dang, you did update your blog. I spoke too soon on FB :) Your recipe swap sounds really great - I wish I could be there. AND, congrats on the new nephew!
ReplyDeleteRecipe swap huh? That sounds like fun. I love new recipes! I would like to come, but I'm not sure if I can yet. Let me know which day you choose so I can see if it will work.
ReplyDelete