So I have been starting the P90X workout videos and can I just tell you that they kick your butt! I did yoga yesterday and the video was an hour and a half and it was SO hard! I can barely move today! My arms feel like jello and it doesn't feel very great but oh well. It is good for me right? I haven't been working too much lately. Just normal hours and mostly the regular families. Last weekend I watched a family of three kids for thee days and the 3 year old was one of toughest kids I think I have ever watched. She stole from the store twice and decided to dump ranch dressing all over the carpet, curtains wood floors, and her brother. Fun for me, huh? Oh well, now I don't have to watch them again if I don't want to.
Today is my mom's birthday and she is great. I love her so much. I am excited to go to dinner with my family tonight. This past weekend my brother Mike and my sister Staci ran the St. George marathon. They kicked some serious trash. Both of them finished under 5 hours. Staci trained for months and Mike didn't and he beat her by about 15 minutes. Such a guy thing to not train and then beat a girl that has for months. LAME! I was able to watch my sister's boys (Alex and Josh) for the weekend and they are SO cute! We had so much fun. We had a sleepover and went fishing. I caught my first fish ever and it was pretty nasty. I know this is really stupid but I felt pretty bad for the fish once we caught it. My dad enjoyed watching me and my 3 year old nephew get really nervous when it bit the line and stayed on it. It was pretty fun watching them fish though. We also went miniature golfing, went to the dollar store and got pizza and rode my dad's four wheeler around the neighborhood. They are SO cute and SO much fun! I wish they lived closer.
We are so boring. I will post a couple things in the next couple weeks, as we have some fun plans for the next couple of weekends.
Thursday, October 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So have you done the P90X Ab Ripper? That's a killer, too.
ReplyDelete