Thursday, January 19, 2012
On the countdown..
So once I swore that I wouldn't make this a pregnancy or baby only blog but it turns out that is pretty much all that is going on in my life. :) I went in for my 20 week target ultrasound today and turns out I am a week ahead of schedule. So I am now midweek of my 21st week. I am officially on the countdown instead of the count up. We are now in uncharted territory for us. We lost our last baby boy at 19 1/2 weeks and now we are 21 plus weeks! I seriously can't wait for this baby boy to get here. I don't care that I am so unready and that we haven't purchased almost anything for the nursery, I just really want to meet him and have him in my life. I feel like I have waited so long for this moment in my life and I realize it takes time but I just can't wait. The ultrasound we had today was seriously amazing! We saw him sucking his thumb. He would turn away every single time she wanted to look at his face. He is stubborn and darling. I seriously love watching him move around and wiggle. I love that he sucks his thumb. I am such a paranoid mess most of the time and the ultrasounds seriously put me at ease for a week or so. :) I can't wait for this spring to come and bring me what I can only hope will be a perfectly healthy baby boy! I am feeling so blessed...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So happy for you guys!! I bet it feels so good to get past that 19 1/2 week mark.... We'll keep you in our prayers for smooth sailing from here on out! ;-)
ReplyDelete