Monday, February 6, 2012

Life isn't perfect but it's still pretty dang good...

Nothing is really new. I am half way through 23 weeks and feeling good. This baby is a kicker and I wouldn't have it any other way. It has provided a much needed sense of relief to feel him move daily. I went to the Dr. today and everything looks great and he is going strong. This last 3-4 weeks have started to slow down tremendously. Not time wise but pregnancy wise. I feel like I have been in the 20's weeks forever. I am not complaining, I am just anxious for the time to get here. Most people are nervous as it gets closer but I just want to meet this little guy. I don't care if the nursery isn't done and he doesn't have a bed yet. I just can't wait. It will be so fun to have someone else to love in our house. I ordered the crib and the bedding is being put together and should be here in the next 2-3 weeks. Then I can pick a color to paint the walls and we will buy the dresser and we will be set. My sister and I built shelves in the closet and they look pretty dang good for two girls and very little experience.

Life is treating us pretty well. Now if only spring would come quicker. Oh ya, and we could come up with some new names. :)

1 comment:

  1. I thought you had names narrowed down? I can't blame you, we didn't decide on Max's name until after he was born. I think it makes it easier once you see them to decide.
    I'm glad you post pictures to FB so I can see updates. Looking forward to seeing the finished room! So exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete