Tuesday, December 6, 2011
Today is the big day....
Today is the day we find out what this baby is! I went to the Dr. this morning at 10:15 and he was able to tell with 90% accuracy. I think that means it's a boy. I seriously could careless what we are having. I am just dying to know! So here is what we did....I went to the Dr and once he was sure he took the picture and had typed it out on the ultrasound picture and sealed it in an envelope. I took that envelope to the bakery and they are baking me a cake. Inside the cake between the layers there will either be pink or blue frosting. We will cut the cake with close friends and family tonight at 7. I seriously can't believe we are doing this. I am so excited. Everything is measuring correctly and looks healthy. That is all I care about. So, after much waiting and anticipation we finally get to find out. We never got to do this early on the last baby. Know that the Dr. is that sure I am pretty sure that means it's a boy which is weird because I could have sworn it was a girl....we will see around 7pm tonight and until then I will sit here and count down the minutes. This day could not be slower. I will be updating the blog soon with the outcome and if you want to see pictures you will have to check facebook because I still can't upload them on here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment